We strive to create products and manufacturing processes that will reduce our carbon footprint and create a more sustainable world
At Bio Coslab, we are not only concerned with providing our clients with an outstanding standard and quality service, but we are also consciously taking measures to safeguard our planet. One of our key company philosophies and strategies is to reduce our carbon footprint. We continue to leverage our talent and skills effectively to accomplish our vision of transforming and supporting around us a healthier and more sustainable world.
“As an industry, we have to take responsibility for the well-being of the planet”
We focus on creating products and manufacturing processes that deliver environmental, social and economic benefits while protecting public health and the environment throughout the entire life cycle, from raw material extraction to final disposal.
Bio Coslab is committed to continuing to make environmentally friendly upgrades within our plant and to our production processes. Our warehouse is equipped with state-of-the-art motion detection lights for usage management and our production areas and offices are equipped with LED lights for energy cost management. All our scrap material is recycled or recycled to be reused in a different form.
The issue: Waste
Every year, a staggering 8 million tonnes of plastic ends up in the ocean with countless pieces of bottle caps and straws in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which is effectively two big masses between Japan and the United States. West Coast. West Coast. If present developments continue, plastic is expected to outweigh fish in our oceans by 2050, and 12 billion tonnes of it will be deposited in landfills. The beauty industry, which produces billions of plastic packaging units annually, has a lot to answer for.
Enrich Our Product
Our products are nourishing, enriching and elevating but never make false promises and are never tested on animals. Our products are inspired by the variety of people around the world in nature and customs. We are experts in caring for all types of skin and are proud to know how to make them feel so good.
- -Ensure our natural ingredients are 100% traceable and sustainably sourced, protecting 10,000 hectares of forest and other habitats
- -Reduce year on year the environmental footprint of all our product categories
- – Publish our use of ingredients of natural origin, ingredients from green chemistry, and biodegradability and water footprint of our products
- – Develop an innovation pipeline that delivers pioneering cosmetic ingredients from biodiversity hotspots and helps to enrich these areas
Enrich Our Product
The world is our beauty source, but the world faces devastation. We actively contribute to enriching biodiversity where our ingredients are grown. We are active in enriching and supporting threatened areas of natural value to the planet.
- Build Bio-Bridges, protecting and regenerating 75 million square meters of habitat helping communities to live more sustainably
- Reduce the environmental footprint of our stores every time we refurbish or redesign them
- Develop and deliver three new sustainable packaging innovations
Redefining what is truly possible through imagination, transforming the potential of exciting ideas into reality for your brand.
We are committed to creating sustainable products for your brand.
To be an extraordinary company, global leader and pioneer in sustainable packaging solutions for the world.